The Old BadgerCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CREATIVE ROLLBACK HELP!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

CREATIVE ROLLBACK HELP!!!!! Empty CREATIVE ROLLBACK HELP!!!!!

Post  TP5073 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Ok, I built a pirate ship, and it was COMPLETELY finished. I got back on yesterday (8-9) at approximately 9:20 p.m. and it was half finished. I logged off with that ship half finished over two days ago!! Xskoliro97X is my witness. I posted a topic about that ship on the Creative Chat Thread. Also, I lost a giant BC FTW sign i made, a cool house, a huge tower with my name on it, and a statue I helped build of my friend Joseqh98. I noticed other structures that were previously there are now gone. Please help me, I want it back because I spent alot of time building it all. Sad Exclamation Mad Crying or Very sad UPDATE: Yesterday (8-10) I built a creeper face and a replica of a diamond sword. I logged on this morning, and they are also gone. Suspect

Last edited by TP5073 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:16 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : More rollback.)
TP5073
TP5073

Back to top Go down

CREATIVE ROLLBACK HELP!!!!! Empty Re: CREATIVE ROLLBACK HELP!!!!!

Post  sithcub Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Our logs do not suggest that there were any roll-backs on this date... Ill take a look into it and see what I can do. I cant guarantee we will be able to get your builds back though, sorry about that :/
sithcub
sithcub
Admin
Admin

http://www.badgercraft.co.nr

Back to top Go down