The Old BadgerCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chest Shops!!!

2 posters

Go down

Chest Shops!!! Empty Chest Shops!!!

Post  TP5073 Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:08 am

I have played on a couple other servers (none comparing to the greatness that is Badgercraft), and there is a plugin that allows you to sell items from a chest. You place a sign above the chest with your name, the amount of items being sold, the price, and the name of the item. It's right click to buy, left click to sell. B is buy, S is sell. So you buy that apple from me for $1.00, or you can sell me one apple for $.25. The chest automatically takes that apple once sold. If the chest is empty, and someone tries to buy an apple, it will say OUT OF STOCK. You can set your OWN price, so you can be really cheap, or a ripoff. It's a really sweet plugin and a fun way to make money. Please try it out.

-----------------------------
TP5073
B 1.00 : S .25
Apple
----------------------------
TP5073
TP5073

Back to top Go down

Chest Shops!!! Empty Re: Chest Shops!!!

Post  sithcub Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:18 pm

We intend to have features like this in the future, but for now we are working on making the experience we have the best it can be!

We will eventually have NPC traders that you can buy and set up in your towns/cities/homes aswell, but I will have a look at this mod!

sithcub
sithcub
Admin
Admin

http://www.badgercraft.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum