The Old BadgerCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orbital City Progress Update

2 posters

Go down

Orbital City Progress Update Empty Orbital City Progress Update

Post  minefriek Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:16 am

I,ve been on badgercraft all day and managed to become a badger when sithcub briefly came on and kindly did the honers.
[thanks mate] An orbital city is under construction. i've allready shown one other fellow badger and he is impressed with it. he gave me a few suggestions as well [double thanks mate]. the town centre for the orbital city is under construction. so far we have the turbines keeping it in the air. a glowstone arrow to help people find it when i'm not offline. An outdoor lounge area with a see through floor. and a park area with a jungle tree as the centrepiece. I hope that everybody will be able to check it out and give suggestions as I build it. And hopefully you'll all be able to help out. And hopefully we'll make a timelapse out of the rest of the build if the admins are interested.
minefriek
minefriek

Back to top Go down

Orbital City Progress Update Empty where's orbital city?

Post  danny81299 Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:30 am

hey. how ya doing, i'd like to see orbital city, could you give me the coords?
danny81299

Back to top Go down

Orbital City Progress Update Empty about coords

Post  minefriek Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:06 pm

in update 3 in builds and creations forums. when i can eventually get on again pale
and the cities name is still undecided

Last edited by minefriek on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stuff)
minefriek
minefriek

Back to top Go down

Orbital City Progress Update Empty Re: Orbital City Progress Update

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down