The Old BadgerCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internal Server Error and Schrödinger's Cat

2 posters

Go down

Internal Server Error and Schrödinger's Cat Empty Internal Server Error and Schrödinger's Cat

Post  danny81299 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 am

Although I do not know how this starts out, there seems to be an error where the player is in two places at the same time. One, on the server, where they were "Disconnected by Server: Internal Server Error (Or other error causing a disconnect of prolonged period in which you can not log back in), and two, not on the server wondering why you keep getting this error. In other words, you are both on the server and not on the server at the same time. This creates a situation where you can no longer log in unless A, the server is restarted (confirmed) or B, you are kicked from the server (may or may not work). The server, seeing that you are logging in as somebody "already on the server", it disconnects you. On the server itself, it also creates a message that says "<player> joined the game" and immediately afterwards "<player> left the game". If the "Schröndinger" (Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger's_cat or Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOYyCHGWJq4 ) player is teleported to via the /tp command, then the person is either given a message saying "Error: Null" or is disconnected from the server with the message "Disconnected by Server: Internal Server Error". On the other hand if a "Schröndinger" player is teleported to another player via the /tp command, then the teleportation is usually successful. I'm not sure why or where this error occurs, whether it's a server wide issue or bukkit or MC but I'm pointing it out. This occurrence has not only happened to me. I believe this has also occurred with, "Coco", "xDevil", ChompytehPenguin, and possibly TP5073.

Edit: If you don't know a squat about all that quantum mechanic crap and don't care for wikipedia over inflation complexity fluff like me, click here for a dumbed down version (which i personally prefer): http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger%27s_cat
danny81299

Back to top Go down

Internal Server Error and Schrödinger's Cat Empty Yeah.

Post  TP5073 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Yeah bro, I also believe this happened to me quite a bit. Buuuuuuuut... I'm not a cat.
TP5073
TP5073

Back to top Go down

Internal Server Error and Schrödinger's Cat Empty Well…

Post  danny81299 Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:08 pm

The cat doesn't have much to do with the server. All it represents is the ability to be in two places at the same time. This has nothing to do with all the quantum mechanics and math what not that can be associated with schrodinger's cat.
danny81299

Back to top Go down

Internal Server Error and Schrödinger's Cat Empty ...

Post  TP5073 Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:23 am

Ahh, I understand what you mean now. I feel smart. Hehe.
TP5073
TP5073

Back to top Go down

Internal Server Error and Schrödinger's Cat Empty Re: Internal Server Error and Schrödinger's Cat

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down