The Old BadgerCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I wanna build this. Potentially looking for help.

4 posters

Go down

So I wanna build this. Potentially looking for help. Empty So I wanna build this. Potentially looking for help.

Post  ChompytehPenguin Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:17 am

So I wanna build this. Potentially looking for help. Round-10

It'd be a big project, and though I most certainly wouldn't be building it 1:1 I would want to make it pretty big. Now, before I get started, Subliminal/Sith: Would I be allowed to temporarily use WorldEdit under supervision in the creative world for this? I'm not new to the plugin (I've been using it for probably a year on and off), but I don't know what the server could take if someone tried to generate a cyl that big (Probably //cyl 2 60-80 or so for the center). I also noticed someone talking to one of the admins (Sub?) about timelapses. Ehemhinthintehem.

If you've heard of the plugin VoxelSniper, that would be amazing to use for the landscape around the city as I've used that before as well though not anywhere near as much as WE. I know that these are some big questions and I am also aware of how low the chances are, but I felt it was worth asking especially for something like this. Thanks in advance!

Now I've got that out of the way, I'm looking for volunteers. If you're interested, please fill this out:

Minecraft IGN:
Timezone/Country:
How long are you on for?:
Examples of your past builds (Bigger is not necessarily better, but will better demonstrate what you've done):
[Images here, please]
ChompytehPenguin
ChompytehPenguin

Back to top Go down

So I wanna build this. Potentially looking for help. Empty RE: SO I WANNA BUILD THIS. POTENTIALLY LOOKING FOR HELP.

Post  danny81299 Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:47 am

Hey chompy
I'd be happy to help you
although i can't really change the environment on a large scale, only minor tweaks, so i can't help with that. I might be able to help with the buildings though

Minecraft IGN: im gonna guess this is my username-danny81299
Age: private Razz, you may be able to ask other people though to find out
Do you have Skype?: Yes, not used very often though
Timezone/Country: Eastern/US
How long are you on for?: typically on weekends, typically depends
Examples of your past builds (Bigger is not necessarily better, but will better demonstrate what you've done):
No images at the moment, srry, might reply to the topic again with photos
London Olympics 2012 Logo(look around in creative, you might be able to find it)
Ormill-ryn and the Dirty Moose(off the shore of the Octobervale Pier)
Lighthouse(in Octobervale)

Looks cool though
I haven't really done much large projects in singleplayer other than a mob/xp grinder
danny81299

Back to top Go down

So I wanna build this. Potentially looking for help. Empty RE: SO I WANNA BUILD THIS. POTENTIALLY LOOKING FOR HELP.

Post  Nykolai26 Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Minecraft IGN: Nykolai26
Do you have Skype?: yes
Timezone/Country: (UTC-04:00) San Juan, Puerto Rico
How long are you on for?:Usually i come every day for a few minutes, but on weekend i spend a few hours
Examples of your past builds: I dont have any photos, and i havent done any great building in this server (only a pyramid in the creative mode)

Im willing to help u out, so let me know if u ever get this started! Smile
Nykolai26
Nykolai26

Back to top Go down

So I wanna build this. Potentially looking for help. Empty Re: So I wanna build this. Potentially looking for help.

Post  TP5073 Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:23 am

Yes siree I'd love to help build this.
Here's the "resume"

Minecraft IGN: TP5073
Do You Have Skype?: No sir.
Timezone/Country: Eastern/US
How Long Are You on For?: At most an hour on weekdays, but a lot longer on weekends.
Examples of your past builds: A two story mansion, a massive three level xp grinder, multiple waterslides, a spleef arena, a giant Egyptian city (currently in progress), a sick pirate ship that was destroyed by server rollback, some cool redstone stuff, an underwater dome (37x37), cool NPC villages that are just for looks because I can't actually find any NPC's on my survival world, some epic bridges, towers, and much more.

Thank-you for your time,
TP5073
TP5073
TP5073

Back to top Go down

So I wanna build this. Potentially looking for help. Empty Re: So I wanna build this. Potentially looking for help.

Post  ChompytehPenguin Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:47 pm

My god people saw it. Unfortunately (as you may have noticed) I haven't been on the server in a while. I've been incredibly ill, and still am D: AND, after I get better I'm going to have a ton of college work to catch up on. This may not be happening for a while. :c
ChompytehPenguin
ChompytehPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum