The Old BadgerCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two for one, here; A new world and PMC

2 posters

Go down

Two for one, here; A new world and PMC Empty Two for one, here; A new world and PMC

Post  ChompytehPenguin Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:55 am

I'll start off with the first idea I had, a new world. Now, this wouldn't just be any old world. Nope, I'd go nuts with the TerrainControl plugin and make an awesome/crazy world for the server. I made a world a few days ago which I have some screenshots of as an example. It has extremely deep ravines, and is a semi-cave world with flat bedrock, and 6 blocks above it is filled with water.

Two for one, here; A new world and PMC 2012-010

Two for one, here; A new world and PMC 2012-010

Two for one, here; A new world and PMC 2012-011

...Yeah. It's kind of weird but extremely fun to play on. :D

On on to my second idea: A PlanetMinecraft (PMC) server page. I thought it was best to post here before just going ahead and opening one since I dunno if sith/sub want a huge influx of people. Anyway, this is just a thought since the server is kind of quiet. :>
ChompytehPenguin
ChompytehPenguin

Back to top Go down

Two for one, here; A new world and PMC Empty Re: Two for one, here; A new world and PMC

Post  sithcub Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:43 am

I like the look of that!

Go ahead and make the world and we will have a look at it!

Oh, and we will probably make a PMC page when we release the server publicly Smile
sithcub
sithcub
Admin
Admin

http://www.badgercraft.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum