The Old BadgerCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbelievable

2 posters

Go down

Unbelievable Empty Unbelievable

Post  B3Bo_StuNN4H Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:40 am

I didn't know where to put this but I have a major complaint. A while back I logged on to find one of my windows broken but I thought nothing of it because the chests lock themselves (or so I believed). Then a few weeks later I log on to find my house completely demolished and replaced by a road. I was annoyed of course and went off to try and rebuild elsewhere. I then came on today to find my door removed, the hole blocked up and then dirt blocking me off from the outside world. All this is from the same person (whose name I don't remember). I'm not on the server much so its not the end of the world for me but I think its unbelievable that I've been griefed three times! I mean come on!
B3Bo_StuNN4H
B3Bo_StuNN4H

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable Empty Same here.

Post  TP5073 Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:38 am

Yeah my house in Octobervale got griefed, as well as other stuff both in creative and survival mode. It happened to basically everyone recently. It was Team Avolition (Avo). No biggie, MrSubliminal or Johnny will fix it.
TP5073
TP5073

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum