The Old BadgerCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was "pranked".

2 posters

Go down

I was "pranked". Empty I was "pranked".

Post  TP5073 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:22 am

So, I logged in this morning to find that my entire house (both stories, and my seven basements) in [FOUNDER] Town, had been turned into a swamp with obsidian everywhere!!! Mad So, I could not open any of my chests because they were covered with obsidian, and there was water covering every square inch of my house. Minefriek and bananatana left signs out front saying that they did this, so it's obvious. Also, bananatana said that I griefed her, and that's why she did it. I did not grief anyone. They griefed me when they broke in my house and turned my place into a swamp. Anyway, I lost all sorts of stuff because of them, and the details are on signs placed in my house. Minefriek has been temporarily banned, but bananatana has been jailed, because she is Bran4's sister, and Will told me that because of that, we cannot ban her. She is completely abusing her rights and thinks she can get away with it because she is a Moderators sister. This is completely unjust. Alex, i hope you will resolve this.
TP5073
TP5073

Back to top Go down

I was "pranked". Empty Re: I was "pranked".

Post  sithcub Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:44 am

We have just set up an anti-griefing plugin to prevent this happening again.
sithcub
sithcub
Admin
Admin

http://www.badgercraft.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum