The Old BadgerCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server promotion system problem!

4 posters

Go down

Server promotion system problem! Empty Server promotion system problem!

Post  Ridgelet Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:38 am

Hello...
My IGN is Ridgelet, now, I've been a strong community helping member since the beginning-middle of August, I've played, on average, <1-2 hours a day, and I am a little frustrated that people, I know have played less than I have, are getting promoted to Badger! I'm sorry if this sounds too rash and I don't want this to hurt my chances of being promoted, but there might be a glitch you don't know about with the promotion system or something, or maybe you guys (mrsubliminal) are too busy. THAT"S FINE!!! I would just appreciate a reply telling me what's up. Finally, (not to be boastful) but, I'm sure plenty of the lovely BadgerCraftians would vouch for me. I rest my case...

-Ridgelet
P.S. I live on PST and am in school most of the day so I am never on when any of the admins are on!

Last edited by Ridgelet on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ridgelet
Ridgelet

Back to top Go down

Server promotion system problem! Empty Yep.

Post  TP5073 Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:40 am

I got your back bro. Ridglet has been a dedicated player on BadgerCraft for way too long to still not be promoted to Badger. I heard that there was a glitch in the system, but I just wanted to vouch for Ridge.
TP5073
TP5073

Back to top Go down

Server promotion system problem! Empty SAME!!

Post  abaytler Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:41 am

yea i have the same concern. Riglet and I have benn playing forever... i just want to find out what the real aquirments are. Thanks.

ps. i have benn playing for about 2-3 hours per day at about 3:45pm to 5:00 but most admins are not on at that time...
abaytler
abaytler

Back to top Go down

Server promotion system problem! Empty Yeah, about that...

Post  SubliminalGenius Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:20 pm

It's possible that it is a server bug/glitch, another possibility is that an old backup of the server with the 12 not 6 hour timer overwrote the old file! But don't worry you'll defiantly be promoted to the 'Badger' rank if you have played for more than 6 hours within the time before the coming server Halloween update!

Thanks! Very Happy
SubliminalGenius
SubliminalGenius
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/thesubliminalgenius

Back to top Go down

Server promotion system problem! Empty Re: Server promotion system problem!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down